Sunday, December 21, 2008

Death by Appointment



These images are my design for Death by Appointment book covers.


My idea is using a timetable page to lead viewers pay attention to the title.


My 1st draft contains the "unaccomplished" word for the meaning of cannot finish the work in the timetable because of some " mysteries" and people will try to figure them out.


My finish cover has a red letter in the middle of the page for getting attention. People can see this letter as the "appointment". the note in the page is grey and covered by blood, which has same meaning as "unaccomplished".


The bookmark is created which has a pen and some documents at the top for the connection to the timetable note.


And even though I try so hard to upload the right color images, there's some problems with them.+_______+. Every time, all images just turn the color into a disaster no matter what resolution I change .


I will try to fix it as soon as possible.

No comments: